Skip to content
- Norton Corrosion Limited regularly supports local church, sporting, and community events in and around the greater Seattle area.
National Association of Corrosion Engineers International (NACE) Affiliation
- Bronze Member Since 1977
- Treasurer of the Puget Sound Section of NACE – Current
- Chairman and Trustee of the Puget Sound Section of NACE – Past
- 2008 – Water and Wastewater – Gold Awards: Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Facility
- Along with Wood Harbinger, Inc. and the U.S. Department of the Navy, Norton Corrosion Limited assisted in the completion of a state-of-the-art Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Facility to treat a wide range of metal plating and shipyard wastewater.
- 2010 – Power Magazine – Top Plants: West County Energy Center
- Norton Corrosion Limited was the cathodic protection supplier on the 3,600-MW West County Energy Center project. The project team commissioned Unit 2 seven months early, with no operator errors during start-up.
- 2011 – Daily Journal of Commerce – Top Project: Lake Oswego Interceptor Sewer Project
- Norton Corrosion Limited was the key corrosion control subcontractor that provided design engineering, cathodic protection materials, installation and post installation commissioning.