Norton Corrosion Limited’s Morganode II™ Marine Anodes are designed for physically harsh environments where protective current is required. The HDPE body provides superior operating endurance in pump housing, sheet pile wall and pipe pile applications.
- Mixed Metal Oxide (MMO) or Platinum coated titanium elements.
- Anode shield and non-metallic frame are chemical-resistant.
- Dielectric anode shield extends beyond frame for improved current distribution and lead wire strain relief.
- Protect pipe piles, sheet pile walls, trash racks, intake structures, pump housings from corrosion.
- 50’ of #6 AWG HMWPE HALAR insulated lead wire standard. Custom cable types and lengths available.
- Custom brackets can be fabricated for any structure.
- Ideal for marine installations – no small parts for divers to handle.
Morganode II™ Output:
|EXPOSED ELEMENT SIZE||DESIGN LIFE1||MAX OUTPUT OVER DESIGN LIFE|
|Small – 1-3/4” X 36”||20 YEAR||15 AMPS2|
|Large – 2” X 48”||20 YEAR||23 AMPS3|